segunda-feira, 7 de maio de 2012

One Thing

 
I've tried playing it coolBut, when I'm looking at youI can't ever be brave'Cause you make my heart race
Shot me out of the skyYou are my kryptoniteYou keep making me weak, yeahFrozen and can't breath
Some things gotta get loud'Cause I'm dying just to make you seeThat I need you here with me now'Cause you've got that one thing
So, get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thing andYou've got that one thing
Now I'm climbing the wallsBut you don't notice at allThat I'm going out of my mindAll day and all night
Some things gotta get out'Cause I'm dying just to know your nameAnd I need you here with me now'Cause you've got that one thing
So, get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingGet out, get out, get out of my mindAnd c'mon, come in to my lifeI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thing andYou've got that one thing
Oh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, oh
You've got that one thing
Get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms instead
So, get out, get out, get out of my headAnd fall into my arms insteadI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thingGet out, get out, get out of my mind (out of my mind)And c'mon, come in to my lifeI don't, I don't, don't know what it isBut I need that one thing andYou've got that one thing

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário